Thursday, July 12, 2012

Brenna Mahn - Day 11

On our first day in Cusco we went on a city tour and we met a German family in our tour group. On the bus the two sons were sitting behind me and I started talking to them and the elder one asked what we were doing in Peru, so I told him about our mission trip. Then his parents started asking me questions about it and right when I thought I’d get overwhelmed by their hard questions, Kyu joined the conversation. They asked a lot of questions about what we had to offer these people, and about why our religion was any better than the natives’ religion and such. I’m sure we didn’t convert them but we certainly got them thinking and possibly planted a seed that might someday grow, so it was pretty awesome.

Brenna Mahn

1 comment:

  1. Well done good and faithful servant...and welcome home!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete