Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rebecca Fiecoat - Day 12

Wow, where to begin?  Again, this week has been nothing short of amazing.  Our team experienced a little change of pace as we traveled from Lima to Cusco, adjusted to high altitudes, had several train, plane, and bus adventures, woke up super early (I’m talkin’ 3 a.m.), and hiked up, down, and around the Andes mountains! Last week, I was reminded of God’s power by experiencing the power of prayer. This week, I was reminded of God’s power by experiencing the beauty of His creation! Hiking to the Sun Gate in Machu Picchu was breathtaking, both literally and figuratively!  God’s glory is displayed through His creation and I was reminded of how truly powerful He is!  I cannot wait to share pictures and stories!  Thank you all so much for all of your prayers.  We’ll be coming home soon!

Blessings,

Rebecca Fiecoat

No comments:

Post a Comment